BT is hiring the next generation of Cyber Security and network engineers to join to join BT’s existing workforce of 100,000 people across 180 countries. The Job profile requires passionate engineers who are eager to learn deep and are fascinated by the world of Cyber Security.
BT is a global company spread over 180 countries. True digital pioneers, BT shapes the information age with one of the most powerful networks on the planet. The recruitment is happening for specialized job positions in Networking and Security and BT is a leader in this space. The selected candidates will be part of a focused high performing global team of engineers. A career with BT in the domain of Network Security is a journey with the leader in a niche space.
BT is pleased to offer a starting Annual CTC in the range of 4-5 L INR for this job role.
The job profile requires specific deep skills in the arena of Network security. BT is working with PurpleSynapz, who are a specialized Cyber Security EdTech Company based in Bangalore, to select and train the best Minds from the Industry.
The PurpleSynapz program consists of a two/three-month (online) training course which will provide you with the necessary skills to make you a ready-made candidate for BT
Following the two/three-month training program, you will be invited to an interview at BT where you will be given the opportunity to showcase everything you have learnt over the course of the training and successful candidates will be chosen to start an exciting career at BT. With incredible opportunities to learn, develop and grow your skills, BT will invest in you, to help shape your future.
Individuals with a passion for Networking and Cyber Security and who are willing to put in the hard work for attaining the required knowledge should apply.
If you have the drive, optimism, and resilience to support BT, we’ll love to hear from you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you can't find what you've been looking for, please reach out to team
Yes, it’s a fully authorized program with BT worldwide. BT and PurpleSynapz are working collaboratively to find the next-generation of Cyber Security and Network Engineers to join BT’s existing workforce of 100,000 people across 180 countries.
They’ve entrusted us, PurpleSynapz to help fulfil this objective. We are launching a training program to support BT in finding and training brilliant people to be part of their large multi-disciplined engineering practice
• There will be a technical round in which students will be given some related topic to learn and then answer an MCQ questionnaire online.
• Candidates will be selected to the next round on the basis of their academic score and test scores where there will be a personal interview.
• Following this a merit list will be published and only selected candidates will be onboarded into the extensive Cyber Security and network training program.
Here are important dates associated with the selection process.
a. Access to online course will be given after 8th May 2022.
b. Online test will be conducted on 15th May 2022 at 9AM.
c. Phase 1 merit list will be released on 18th May 2022 at 6PM.
d. Phase 1 communication test of selected candidates will be conducted between 19/20/21 May 2022.
e. Phase 1 Final Merit List will be released on 28th May 2022 at 6PM onwards.
f. Phase 2 Final Merit List will be released on 30th May 2022 at 6PM onwards.
a. Good Internet speed Minimum 2Mbps.
b. Desktop or Laptop.
c. Photo Identity Card - PAN/Passport/Aadhar or any other Government approved card.
d. Desktop/Laptop Camera in working condition. Do not use Mobile Phone to attempt the online test.
Note: Attempting the test without camera will automatically disqualify you.
· 0-2 Years of Experience.
· Engineering Graduate Qualification (CS/IT/EC/EE - Only)/BCA/MCA/Msc (Computer Science).
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Be passionate about technology and have a desire to constantly expand technical knowledge.
· Demonstrate sound problem-solving skills coupled with a desire to take on responsibility.
· Graduates from years 2021 and 2022 are preferred.
. 2019/2020 pass out graduates with more than 70% aggregate in their graduation will also be considered.
Selection for the training does not guarantee a Job with BT. All candidates who successfully complete the training with the passing marks are guaranteed an interview with BT. Any candidate who attends the training and gives full attention has got a very high chance of cracking the BT interview as the training is customized for the job role.
No, you don’t have to pay anything for this training. This is a campus selection process authorized by BT to make the correct fitment into their JOB role.
There are three outcomes which are possible for candidates who are not selected for the final BT interview:
1) If the candidates fails to attend the classes with full diligence, he/she will not be provided completion certificate.
2) If the candidate completes the training and achieves the full parameters of success, he/she will be provided the course completion certificate. With this he/she is free to apply for any Network / Cyber Security job of his/her choice. With this professional training the chance of getting a job are extremely high.
3) Candidate will be offered direct entry to PurpleSynapz JOB guarantee/pay later CyberPRO program and he/she may opt to attend this course for a JOB guarantee with PurpleSynapz - https://www.purplesynapz.com/cyber-pro-track .
*BT candidates will have a reduced training month in Cyber PRO and no initial deposit.
There will be specialized training offered in Cyber Security and Network domain. The training will be totally online. Candidates should have a stable internet connection and a proper computing device like Laptop/Desktop The training will be of two/three months duration and will be fulltime.
For 2022 batch pass out candidates’ proper arrangements will be made for your exam schedule and you need not worry.
The batch will start tentatively during first week of June 2022.
Yes selection criteria is same for all candidates. If you are currently working we will let you know about your fitment during the next round of discussion with you. Please email us about your background and we will get back to you - email@example.com
For freshers - BT is looking at offering a starting CTC of 4-5 L to the selected candidates as an annual package. For experienced candidates - As per Company Policy.
BT is a leader in Network and Cyber Security domain. The JOB role belongs to these two domains with specialized technical requirements. You will be responsible for managing some of the largest setup of Cyber Security and Networking devices. Further details of JOB role will be discussed at the time of final interview.
BT is a worldwide organization and candidates can be placed anywhere in the world. However, the starting two locations for the current requirement are Gurgaon and Kolkata, India. BT is also hiring few resources for their Bengaluru location as well.
Some job roles require you to work in shifts. More details will be provided during the final interview and placement process.
Yes. As BT is investing in your training there will be a 2 year bond.
Yes, you are expected to Join BT if you are selected.
For any questions - please reach out to:
Mr Sanjeev (+91-9371671249)
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org